Playermaker is an award-winning sports technology company. Transforms footwear into smartwear, driving athletes forward with sport specific data. Developers of the #1 wearable device for football. Playermaker tracks, analyses and visually presents key technical, tactical and physical player performance and is validated by more than 180 elite teams and academies around the world.
Based in Tel-Aviv, London and Miami, hyper-growth startup with an amazing work atmosphere, looking for sports passionate talents.
The role of an Architect at Playermaker is one of technical leadership, coordination and mentorship, involving frequent interactions with product strategists, product owners, engineering leadership, software developers, and others inside and outside of the R&D department.
As a Solution Architect your primary responsibilities will be:
- Define product architecture plans to best meet the needs of our current and future customers and partners, while balancing against practical constraints of time to delivery, technical complexity, compliance & regulations and target deployment scenarios.
- Right-size feature delivery plans in conjunction with product strategists, owners, and engineering teams to ensure that planned feature scope is well aligned with delivery timelines.
- Assist in solving challenging code and/or environmental issues that may arise internally or externally when using our products.
- Spearhead the introduction of new technical capabilities into our product architecture based on current or anticipated needs, and assist with education and advocacy regarding those technical capabilities.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and technical leadership for the engineering team regarding current and future technical capabilities.
- Work on making sure that our solution is secure and meets the security best practices.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- At least 8 years experience in BE technologies (JAVA / Node / Python) and cloud technologies
- Previous role as architect or tech lead
- Experience with Cloud services (planing and scaling services, Disaster Recovery and reducing costs…)
- Knowledge of Web and Mobile Security concepts and best practices
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Experience developing in agile methodologies
- Experience with Performance and Scale in mobile and web (especially in B2C solutions).
- Experience with modern CI/CD technologies , Dockers, Jenkins , Artifactory..
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Team player
- Problem Solver
- Experience working on IOT solutions
- Experience working with mobile technologies on a large scale
- Experience working with python programming
- Linux experience
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org